Hi Y’all! Frank Blaydes here or as some people call me “The Redneck Marketer” and I’m all about Mobile Marketing.
No, not Rippln, but mobile marketing as a niche. There are quite a few mobile marketing sites that have fantastic information on them but they all seem to be targeting big companies. Something that you should remember is this; mobile is not a stand alone solution to your marketing but an integral part of the overall strategy.
I study the data these sites present, analyze it and put it in language everybody can readily understand and use. So enough about me. Let’s get after it…
1. An optimized website for mobile browsers can boost customer engagement by 85% (Source: KISS Metrics: https://www.kissmetrics.com/)
IMPORTANT: Using slow to load pages for mobile marketing on a mobile site, landing page or opt-in page is the kiss of death. According to Gomez @ http://gloappnet.com/unzj you will lose:
2. Small businesses that have an optimized site saw an 84% increase in new business (source: http://www.Web.com)
With a number like this, can you afford to not start using mobile marketing as part of your overall marketing strategy?
3. Mentioning a location in mobile marketing ads and search results can increase click-through rates up to 200%. (Source: HubSpot)
4. 96% of smartphone users say they “frequently” search for local business & information (Source: Google)
Always remember to look at the world through the eyes of your ideal client/prospect/customer. The two stats above should be more than enough to convince any marketer to use a location in all of their ads. Ask yourself this: When you are out and about, running errands and you need something, do you search for anything, anywhere or are you more likely to use a business close to you?
5. Over 1/3 of Facebook’s users access Facebook by way of Facebook Mobile; 50% of Twitter’s users use Twitter Mobile. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
While this number is not that surprising, what we should ask ourselves as marketers is this: Is my lead capture on my Facebook fan page or any Facebook group optimized for mobile marketing? If not, how many leads are you losing because of a distorted image? Remember, 74% will leave your page in 5 seconds without blazing fast speed and a great user experience.
All these stats sound somewhat intimidating but the three that should stick out and stick with you are these: 90% of all mobile searches lead to a customer action and nearly 50% lead to a purchase (Source: HubSpot) and one half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
Welcome to the Future…
Use your smart phone and text Frank Blaydes to 72727 and download my mobile app/website. There are some exclusive training videos of folks like Ray Higdon, Mark Hoverson, Vince Reed, Matt Lloyd and others that you will not find anywhere else.
Mobile marketing can boost your lead generation, opt-ins, sales and sign-ups if used correctly. Commit to at least mobilizing your existing website, otherwise you’re losing customers and prospects.